Frameless Sliding Door Stackers
Tell us about your project and Euroglass will give you an obligation-free quote.
Download our Frameless Glass brochure
Clear Edge Glass System
- Profiles can accommodate 10mm, 12mm or 15mm glass.
- Toughened safety glass is used in all Clear Edge systems.
- Toughened safety glass is physically and thermally stronger than regular glass
- Toughened safety glass is Grade A safety glass as per AS1288; up to 500% stronger than annealed glass and can withstand greater wind loads.
- On breaking it fragments into many small innocuous pieces
- Clear Edge Glass System can be manufactured to heights of up to 2800mm.
- The graph indicates the recommended panel width, according to the glass thickness, in relation to the height of the system.
- Euroglass | Frameless Door Stackers Near The Gold Coast, Australia
Trip-Free™ Floor Track Option
A fully recessed flush floor track allows for seamless integration of your current floors both inside and outside.
Raised Floor Track Option
The raised track allows for varying floor levels from inside to outside. It allows for drainage on balcony installations.
Interlocking End Caps
The system is designed with interlocking end caps creating a flawless seal between aluminium profiles enhancing stability.
Profiles can accommodate 10mm, 12mm or 15mm glass. Toughened glass is used in every clear edged system. Toughened glass is physically and thermally stronger than regular glass.
Adjustable Wall Posts
The sliding wall posts can be adjusted up to 15 mm to compensate for any discrepancies in glass sizes. The adjustable wall post ensures outstanding sealing capability for sliding door systems.
Innovative Track Design
The track is designed to allow the sliding glass door panels to glide along the track, pivoting at the exit point, stacking 90° to the track.
Height Adjustment Profile
The innovative design of the profile allows for easy adjustment to compensate for new build settling by 10mm up and 10mm down.
The system can be secured with the integrated cam lock adding an additional safety feature to your home.